Our Mission Statement
The firm exists to:
- Provide a quality, cost effective service to our clients in the fields of accountancy, Taxation, Payroll, VAT, Company Secretarial and other areas.
- Provide a service which justifies a level of fee that is reasonable to the client whilst providing adequate reward and profit for the firm.
- Provide links and contact for clients for services or assistance they require which are outside the scope of the services offered by the firm.
- Provide staff and partners a safe, pleasant and rewarding environment in which to learn, and develop skills, expertise and career opportunities within the firm.
- Achieve steady managed growth in turnover and number of clients as well as range of services offered and to ultimately expand with the opening of additional offices.
The types of People we act for:
- Sole Traders
- Limited Companies
Some of the Trades we act for:
- Any High Street Business
- Car Dealers
- Driving instructors
- e-technology Companies
- Haulage Contractors
- Milk rounds men
- Motor Traders
- Painters & Decorators
- Property Investors
- Security firms
- Sub Contractors
- Taxi Drivers
Graham Handley commenced practice from an office Eastham, Wirral in 1989 with clients and contacts throughout Wirral, Chester, Cheshire and North Wales. At the same time the practice of EG & P Sowerbutts was acquired. The firm of Handley & Co quickly grew and a relocation to larger premises was soon necessary and so the firm moved to New Ferry, Wirral later that year. Expansion through recommendations of existing clients continued and in 1991 larger offices in Birkenhead were taken on.
In May 1993 Graham was joined in partnership by Alun Evans whose own practice, Evans & Co, a Chester based firm, was merged with Handley & Co. In June 1994, the enlarged firm moved again to premises purchased and converted to become the firms new Headquarters. At the same time the practice name was changed to Handley, Evans & Co.
The firm continued to service its clients throughout the North West of England and North Wales from the office in Birkenhead. In order to provide a better service for the North Wales and border area clients the practice of D E Lanceley & Co in Buckley was acquired and incorporated into Handley Evans & Co.
Handley Evans & Co now offers a full range of services from both offices.